Services: Brand Positioning, Logo Refresh, Creative Services, Event Brand Creation and Management, Media Relations, Social Media Content, Social Media Management and Brand Maintenance
Marketing & Communications Partnership
OIGA required a nimble team to handle community education about the positive impact that tribal gaming has on the state of Oklahoma. The key focus would be media relations issues, professional writing and social media.
The client’s objectives:
- Establish brand identity
- Create positive community awareness
- Communicate authority
- Strengthen association partnerships
Reinforcing Strength and Professionalism
The logo looked dated. Our brand positioning exercise revealed that in order to launch a successful media relations effort, a rebrand was needed to help reinforce their strength and professionalism.
To date, tribal gaming has created an economic impact of more than $1.6 billion to the State of Oklahoma since it was established in 1992. We created Impact Reports to help share this information and established standards for the brand that could be applied quickly to any tools needed to support the board and executive director of the association.
Report and Executive Summary
- Social Media: OIGA’s audience has tripled since 2015
- Strengthened reputation, professionalism and reinforced relationships
- Strong consistency and team to support their leadership team
- 2016 Pantone Color Award in Graphic Design USA
View other case studies
a brand to attract the world’s attention
transportation for all